When investing in an ERP solution, companies must consider a multitude of benefits and features that will have a profound impact on how the company manages its daily processes. Businesses in varying industries have different considerations when it comes to choosing an ERP system that is best for them. Over the successive weeks this blog will discuss why NetSuite is right for companies involved in wholesale distribution, software, services, retail, manufacturing, general business and ecommerce. This will also include the features and benefits that pertain to enterprises in each of those areas.
Our last blog post detailed the features inherent in NetSuite that makes it one of the top solutions for the service industry. This blog will move on to discuss why and how NetSuite gives a competitive advantage to retail businesses.
NetSuite for Retail Businesses
Today’s consumers are more demanding than ever. They want to shop whenever and however they please through any channel—without sacrificing choice, convenience or cost. Getting your multi-channel strategy right can deliver substantial and tangible results for your retail business.
NetSuite for Retail is the only cloud business software solution that brings together every step of a multi-channel, multi-location retail business—POS, ecommerce, CRM, marketing, merchandising, inventory and order management and financials. Only NetSuite gives you real-time visibility into your entire retail operation, accessible from anywhere at any time. With NetSuite, you get a single view of the business across all channels, ensuring that your customer, order, inventory and financial information is always up to date and that you deliver the experience your customers expect across every touchpoint.
Features for Retailers:
- Single, integrated solution to manage your entire retail business
- Complete 360-degree view of the customer across all channels and touchpoints
- Support for multiple locations and channels from a single system
- Full-featured and easy-to-use POS
- Powerful ecommerce capabilities on any device
- Central management of all pricing and promotions
- Visibility into sales and inventory data across all stores and warehouses
- Cross-channel order management
- Marketing tools to target and segment offers
- Customer relationship management across all channels and touchpoints
- Easy customization for your specific retail requirements
- Lower cost than on-premise retail systems
One Fully Functional ERP System:
Align your business and make smarter decisions in planning, pricing, merchandising and inventory management with a single, unified commerce system. NetSuite provides a single data source to run your business—financials, CRM, order management, and inventory and warehousing. This allows you to optimize profitability, reduce operational costs, build customer satisfaction and seize opportunities for growth without spending a fortune integrating your commerce solution with your back-end business systems.
Contact Our NetSuite Team
Are you interested in learning more about the features in our NetSuite solution? Contact SWK’s NetSuite professionals to learn how these features can benefit you. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net