By Patty Benitez
Tired of being productive? Want to lug more work home with you at the end of every day? Feel your desk just isn’t complete without a stack of papers that even Superman can’t jump over? Here are ten ways to never save time at work.
- Don’t keep track of remote employees.
- Ask employees to write down their time and expense information on a sheet of paper.
- Ask managers to decipher employees’ writing in order to manually key in their time and expense reports to your ERP system.
- Don’t answer clients’ questions about the progress of their projects because you have no way of knowing what’s going on.
- Bill the WIP without allowing managers to approve employee time and expense entries.
- Invoice clients for inaccurate time and expenses.
- Never offer retainer or progress billing.
- Enforce a rule against diverse billing rates or methods.
- Purchase a Sage User License for each employee who enters time.
- Don’t keep track of changes your employees make in each task or project.
Under no circumstances should you buy TBX.
That incredible, time-saving, time and expense program will make it so that your lofty goal of wasting all your time at work doing meaningless paperwork becomes only a memory.
Want to learn more about TBX-Time and Billing Exact? See it, hear about it, and get a special discount on it at the Sage Summit presentation. (Details below.)
“Time Tracking in the Modern Age” (BUS-504)
Wednesday, July 30th at 12:00pm
Mandalay Bay Convention Hall
TBX is SWK Technologies’ new and feature-packed time and billing program for Sage 100 ERP, built for on-the-go professionals. Learn more about the program and receive a special discount when you attend this informative, twenty-minute session.