Seating is limited and will be assigned upon receipt of payment. To register for an SWK training course, you may register online. Registration must also be entered on the Sage website (only for Sage published group live classroom products).
Have any Questions?
Phone: 973.758.6128 – Debbie Berndt
SWK Technologies, Inc.
5 Regent Street, Suite 520
Livingston, NJ 07039
Participants may cancel, reschedule for a future class, or substitute another attendee into a different course 5 business days prior to the class date without incurring a penalty or cancellation fee. After 5 business days prior to the class date, a 50% cancellation fee will be incurred. For all “no shows” there will be a 100% cancellation fee incurred. All changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing to SWK Technologies, Inc. SWK Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to cancel classes up to 5 business days prior to the class date. If you are registered for a class that is canceled, you will be notified on the deadline date. In the event of a cancellation, SWK Technologies, Inc. will refund the entire class tuition or apply it to a future class. SWK Technologies, Inc. is not liable for any expenses incurred as a result of a class cancellation, including non-refundable airline tickets.
SWK Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service. Any customer complaints will be resolved within 48 hours. customer complaints will be handled by: Gary Berman, Vice-President (973)758-6104.
NASBA and the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
NJ Sponsor No. 1952/NASBA Sponsor #107888
SWK Technologies, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org or to:
The National Registry of CPE Sponsors
150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700
Nashville, TN 37219-2417.
Web Site: email@example.com
- Content Level Equates to the participants
- Content Relevant to the Learning Objectives given to the participants
- Content Reviewed – The certified trainer will review Sage course material before it is presented in class and will provide Sage with feedback and revisions needed
- Course Updated – Sage provides updated course material as new version and product updates are released
- Content System – Classes are taught on the most current compatible version of Readytech
- Record Retention – records are retained for up to 5 years to include: program outline/materials, records of participation, date and location of presentations, number of credits earned y participants, results of program evaluations, Bios on instructors / discussion leaders