SWK Technologies is certified and authorized Sage ERP Solutions provider serving companies across the United States including: Buffalo NY, Syracuse NY, New York City NY, Livingston NJ, Minneapolis MN, Los Angeles CA, Dallas TX and Chicago IL. We offer Sage MAS 90/200, Sage MAS 500, Sage ERP X3, Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP and MAPADOC.
SWK’s Direct Deposit module handles all your direct deposit needs and complies with NACHA standards for Sage 100 ERP [formerly known as MAS 90 & 200] Payroll
In today’s workplace direct depositing of paychecks into employees’ bank accounts is more than just a convenience. It’s the norm. It could be the deciding factoring for a prospective employee to take a position at your company, and it can be what keeps current employees staying. Keeping quality employees content is virtually every company’s goal. They work hard for you and expect compensation and financial security in return. If you do not process payroll accurately and quickly, you can lose the strongest building blocks to your company: your staff.
SWK’s Direct Deposit module handles all your direct depositing needs for Sage 100 ERP Payroll checks. Process all direct deposits according to National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) standards, the institutional model banks use for transferring direct deposits. With the Direct Deposit enhancement, you will be able to test the accuracy of deposit transactions by submitting zero amount entries for an employee 10 days before a live transaction as required by NACHA rules. Any errors in the transmittal will be corrected before the actual direct deposit, ensuring accuracy for your employees’ money. Experience successful computerized banking every time!
Let your employees choose where their money will post. Direct Deposit allows employees to elect a certain amount of their paychecks to post to their savings or checking accounts, and also allows for the printing of partial paychecks. An employee can deposit $350.00 into a checking account, $50.00 into a savings account and $100.00 as a printed check. The Direct Deposit module contains the Direct Deposit Verification Report, which states the amounts to post in the accounts, the routing number and the account numbers. Employees sign their report after ensuring the values are correct — giving them final control over the processing of their money.
Features & Benefits
Accurate Direct Depositing Every Time!
- Deposit employee pay under NACHA standards with built-in direct deposit processing!
- Post zero amount transactions to a new employee’s bank account 10 days prior to a live transaction to ensure accuracy.
- Supports multiple company deposits — no more separate bank files for each company!
- Supports NACHA file types and ASCII file types — whichever your company uses.
- Use Batch Re-Transmission Utility to retransmit a bank file.
Easy To Use
- Each screen of the Direct Deposit module contains a list of questions with choices, or easy-to-fill-in fields.
- Access help at any time by pressing F1!
Employees Make The Decisions
- Employees can elect to send money to savings, checking and/or receive a partial printed check.
- Provides the Direct Deposit Verification Report, which employees sign after verifying account numbers and amounts.
Witness The Power of Accurate Reports
- The Direct Deposit Verification Report allows employees to review the accuracy of posting amounts to bank accounts and banking account numbers.
- The Direct Deposit History Report displays the direct deposit history sorted by employee. This report displays the date, check number, routing number and account number of completed direct deposits.
Enhancing Sage 100 ERP Modules
- Direct Deposit integrates with the Sage 100 ERP Payroll module.
The Direct Deposit module is integrated with the Sage 100 ERP Payroll module. When integrated, each module shares common information with any related modules.
The Direct Deposit module is accessible from the Payroll module. When integrated, seven additional options appear on the Payroll Direct Deposit menu including: Direct Deposit Bank Maintenance, Multi-Company Setup Maintenance, Employee Direct Deposit Verification, Direct Deposit History Report, Batch Re-Transmission Utility, History/Batch File Purge and Generate Direct Deposit Interface File. These options allow you to set up and process direct deposits of payroll checks.
Contact The Sage Solutions Experts At SWK Technologies
Direct Deposit is perfect for any business looking for an accurate tool to provide direct depositing of employees’ paychecks into their bank accounts.
SWK is a different kind of IT consulting company ... different in the solutions we deliver, different in the people and technology resources we provide, and different in the type of customer we serve. We can turn your needs and opportunities into success, and look forward to serving you!
SWK Technologies Inc. now provides ongoing support to Sage Resellers and end users of proprietary enhancements for Sage 100 ERP developed by HighTower Inc.